[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
Citroen Owners Club • View topic - citroen picaso 1.6 petrol

citroen picaso 1.6 petrol

Post useful links for other members here. Please do not spam its here to help with Citroen only related links.

citroen picaso 1.6 petrol

Postby Alan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

can anyone help with location of fuel pump
I have looked online and it says it is under a flap under the boot carpet I cant find it would this mean I have to remove fuel tank (car is 1,6 petrol year 2000)
Alan

Re: citroen picaso 1.6 petrol

Postby coc3 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Alan
Fairly sure it's under rear seat and then under carpet

We have done a couple before but mechanic is off until tues and I can't get hold of him to ask,

If you are still stuck post again and we will get back to you after or on Tuesday

Have a good weekend
coc3

Re: citroen picaso 1.6 petrol

Postby Alan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for your reply i have tried under all carpets in back looking for round black cover that goes over the fuel pump but to no avail if you can find out for me if the fuel tank has to be removed i woul be very greatfull.
Alan

Return to Useful links