[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
Citroen Owners Club • View topic - Additional heater on C8

Additional heater on C8

Post useful links for other members here. Please do not spam its here to help with Citroen only related links.

Additional heater on C8

Postby thebeerdrain » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Does anybody know if it is possible to shut off the additional heater on my C8, and if so how to do this? :?
thebeerdrain

Re: Additional heater on C8

Postby thebeerdrain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Got it sorted. been online checking PDF manual downloads and all sorts, finally got the raving hump and went under the car to inspect the wiring. From the passenger side near the centre of the under floor between the front seats the unit is housed in a casing, on the n/s towards the front of the casing outside I located the connection plug, disconnected and Bob's your uncle, no more annoying hum or burning fuel smell when in traffic. Then whilst tidying rear of car came across the amazing disappearing owners manual a good look the this showed an even easier way it is fused under the floor in the battery tray fuse number MF4 which is the one at the bottom left.
Just thought I would share this with you all in case anybody else found the dam additional heater a pain in the bum.
thebeerdrain

Return to Useful links