[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
Citroen Owners Club • View topic - Just joined

Just joined

Come and introduce yourself ,don't be shy we are a very friendly club!

Just joined

Postby GrahamTrimmer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi. We are both (SWMBO and I ) long standing Citroenophiles. We have just traded our 2010 C5 tourer for the car of our dreams - a 2013 black DS5 D Sport with red leather trim. I wanted it from the day I first saw one, in June 2012!
Our other Citroen is a C3 Pluriel in jade/silver, a real 'fun' car, which I am sure is destined to become a classic in due course.
Is it possible to post pictures on here?
GrahamTrimmer

Re: Just joined

Postby Smarty2 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:15 am

Hi, just joined myself! Have to say I fell in love with the DS5 when I first saw it, gorgeous looking mota! But I prefer the hydraulic ride of my C5 as I've heard that the DS5 is a hard ride?
Smarty2

Postby GrahamTrimmer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Not unduly harsh, but obviously not the 'magic carpet' of the hydraulic suspension. Despite that. it's a very comfortable, quiet and relaxing car.
Incidentally, I understand that the 'oil suspension' is no more for Citroen. Big changes afoot, which include making the 'DS' range a separate product line, with no 'Citroen ' name OR BADGE to be carried. They must be mad!

https://www.facebook.com/iconicfrenchca ... page_panel
GrahamTrimmer

Postby Smarty2 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 pm

That is mad! Why abandon it? Marketing types I expect, but I hope they don't stop producing their hydractive suspension, the the only reason I got into Citroens in the first place, my uncle had a DS in the 60's and that was it!
Smarty2

Postby GrahamTrimmer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:06 pm

It seems you can blame Carlos Tavares, the Chairman of PSA for these STUPID decisions.

What does a Portugese ex Renault 'executive' know about the culture and following of Citroen?
GrahamTrimmer

Postby Smarty2 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Obviously nothing at all! Cost cutting claims another superlative automotive idea, well seems if I want a new motor with it on I had better start saving for a Rolls!! :roll:
Smarty2

Postby jonnblaze » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi Jamesray, i've had an 05 c5 exclusive for a year now, still look forward to driving it every day, only just cleared 35000 miles!
jonnblaze

Return to The Citroen owners club forum